Monday, November 24, 2008
Headline: Teacher fails test
After not doing well on my third trimester blood work, I had two other blood tests done. I failed those as well. So, about two weeks ago I started pricking myself three times a day and testing my sugar levels with a glucometer. The first week went well, but this past week wasn't good enough for the doctors (I thought I was doing good). So they put me on this little 2mg pill to stabilize my blood sugar. The pill isn't insulin though. Frustrating it is, but whatever I have to do I will do. Everyone is saying that induction is now an option because of the gestational diabetes....but the doctors say it is a week by week thing and they really can't predict what will happen in these next five weeks. Yeah, I am now 35 weeks!!! Where did time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment